All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionA dream of a book for cake decorators - here is a fabulous collection of fantastic cakes for decorators to show off their skills with. The cakes are modern and original creations which will demand to be the focus of attention at any special event. Sugar paste, marzipan and royal icing are used as well as an abundance of other decorative features, such as run-outs and moulding. The following types of cakes will be featured: richly coloured cakes; multi-tiered cakes; unusual shaped cakes; and, use of feathers and pearls as decoration.
- Author BiographyAllison Wilkinson has over twenty years' experience in sugarcraft and runs a cake decorating shop in the North East Coast of England. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Allison Wilkinson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/06/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.