Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionRotoAcademy is the world's first fantasy football training school. I founded RotoAcademy to bridge the gap between the average fantasy football player and the game's elite, and I've teamed up with some of fantasy football's top minds to create educational lessons designed to help you win your league. In this inaugural Volume 1.0 edition of Lessons from RotoAcademy, you'll learn: - How to Project Rookies (and Why They Matter) - How to Quantify Offensive Line Play - Why Your Draft Picks Suck (and How to Fix It) - How to Project Players on New Teams - What Warren Buffett Can Teach You About Fantasy Football - And a Whole Lot More One of the traits that separates RotoAcademy from other fantasy sports services is that we take a truly scientific approach to the game, valuing the pursuit of kwledge as highly as the kwledge itself. We'll show you the latest theories, trends, and stats in fantasy football, but more important, we'll teach you how to be flexible eugh to change your strategies based on new evidence. Whether you want to dominate your fantasy football draft or gain an in-season edge, Lessons from RotoAcademy (Volume 1.0) will show you how to approach the game more analytically to become a true long-term winner.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bales is the author of the Fantasy Football for Smart People series and founder of RotoAcademy. He's a regular contributor to the New York Times, where he posts both real and fantasy football content, as well as NBC, Dallas Morning News, RotoWorld, 4for4, and rotoViz. He was a finalist for the FSWA's Fantasy Football Series of the Year award.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bales
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.