All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection examines how fantasy sports play has established a prominent and promising foothold in the larger sports ecology. The contributors include leading scholars and sports professionals from several different fields who share historical and emerging perspectives on the importance of fantasy sports as an artifact of theoretical and empirical importance to larger issues of sport and society.
- Author BiographyNicholas David Bowman is associate professor of communication studies at West Virginia University. John S. W. Spinda is assistant professor in the Department of Communication Studies at Clemson University. Jimmy Sanderson is director of marketing, communications, and faculty relations for Clemson Online at Clemson University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight676 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJimmy Sanderson,John S. W. Spinda,Nicholas David Bowman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.