All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a broad definition of fantasy to include myth, folklore, legend and fairy tale, this survey of the genre will entice as well as inform any student interested in the mysterious, mystical or magical. Beloved authors like J. R. R. Tolkien, Ursula K. Le Guin, William Morris and Robert E. Howard are examined closely.
- Author BiographyRichard Mathews is a poet and professor of English at the University of Tampa. Widely published, he is the author of Aldiss Unbound, The Clockwork Universe of Anthony Burgess, Worlds Beyond the World, Lightening from a Clear Sky and Subtropical Speculations.
- Author(s)Richard Mathews
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGenres in Context
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.