Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $6.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKathy Gibson and Jack Bell were residents of Palm Island and have brought together the memories of the neighbouring island, Fantome. A mix of artist's impressions and historical black and white photographs hour the memory of Indigeus Australians who lived out their lives as lepers on Fantome Island.
- Author(s)Kathy Gibson
- PublisherYalga-Bindi Institute for Community Development
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationThuringowa Central, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintYalga-Bindi Institute for Community Development
- Content Noteb&w photos; sketches
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.