Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $63.95Trending at AU $69.10
- AU $79.00Trending at AU $98.89
- AU $72.40Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $19.88Trending at AU $31.97
- AU $30.19Trending at AU $36.92
About this product
- Product InformationSurvive an adventurous mission while stranded in a tropical rainforest with the Far Cry PC video game. In this first-person shooter game, you play a character named Jack Carver who runs a boat chartering business in the South Pacific. Initially his mission is to escort a female journalist, Valerie Constantine, to a remote island in Micronesia. However, everything goes all wrong and Jack is attacked by a group of mercenaries. Stranded on an unknown island and left for dead, this PC video game compels your character to search for his female companion who goes missing and uncover the secrets that this strange island has to offer. Packed with genetic modifications, automatic weapons, grenades, and a wide variety of terrains, including beaches, rainforests, canyons, mines and even swamps, Far Cry keeps you entertained throughout. Besides, from calling in for reinforcements to signaling for helping with a flare gun, this PC video game gives you an action packed gameplay. Moreover, this first-person shooter game also features a multiplayer mode that comprises of Deathmatch, team deathmatch, and 'Assault, making it extremely competitive.
- Region CodeRegion Free
- Release Year2004
- Operating SystemWindows
- EditionStandard Edition
- ModelFar Cry
- Control ElementsKeyboard,Mouse
- Distribution MediaCD-ROM
- Online Gaming SupportOnline Gaming Support
- Game SeriesFar Cry
- Manufacturer Websitehttp://www.farcry.ubi.com/
Most relevant reviews
- 036caesar195404 Jan, 2013by
I love this game, in fact I enjoy and still play the earlier Far Cry 1 & 2 releases but this one tops them all. Bought it online DELIVERED for under $50 when major resellers EB Games etc were wanting twice the price. No troubles at all installing on my Athlon quad core 64 bit system and it runs smoothly at 1600 x 900 resolution. You do need to set up a UBi gamers account and log in each time you load the game but at least your game data is 'clouded' and recoverable if your pc crashes. Main things I like about this game are it's wide and interactive environment and the realistic damage models (to yourself and the bad guys). Can't really fault the game and would recommend it to everybody that enjoys 1st person action games/shooters. Can't wait for Far Cry 4 - hopefully they will gat around to it :-). Read full review
- andrescordero19...07 Mar, 2013by
Don't waste your time.
I bought this product because I enjoy playing FPS PC games, I disliked some of the story line and poor graphics, although both sequels are excellent. There are much better games out there for the price, but this is good if you are on a budget with an old PC gaming system.
- trickydicky08ri...09 Feb, 2014by
Think before you buy
I have purchased quite a few things now on ebay and almost all of the time I have been satisfied,as for the game Far cry which I purchased not long ago,the game is not bad at all but with only 5 gig of download a month as I'm a 65 yr old pensioner I was pretty pissed off to find that I had to go on line to play the bloody thing, so in that case I would not recommend buying any more games that require internet conecttions its a pain in the arse,these games are good for us older folk as it keeps our reactions up and certainly helps us to think quickly,a great help for us so stop making it all to hard for us you people that are making these games stop and think of other people involved Thanks rich
- milarepa201206 Mar, 2013by
Farcry was a hit in the PC game, I wanted to try it but at a low price. The context is new compare to the others war game and a little crazy, but in a good way.
- shirleyshirley6...04 Feb, 2013by
This product was great when in vogue
I brought this for my son. He really liked it . But with children they like the latest craz than move to the next thing.