Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling author whose Tracers series has been called compelling, mesmerizing, and kck-your-socks-off has a new forensic thriller sure to please fans of Tami Hoag and Karen Robards. Police detective Andrea Finch is a rising star in her department until a split-second decision derails her career. Disgraced and disillusioned, she s on leave from her job when she gets an urgent call from her younger brother. She d prefer to igre his latest plea for cash, but this time instinct tells her something is very wrong. Andrea s search for answers takes her to a dusty Texas border town where danger lurks in plain sight and thing is quite what it seems. FBI agent Jon North is working undercover in west Texas, investigating an unsolved murder that may be linked to a terrorist plot. But when the evidence points to Andrea s brother, Jon finds that persuading the stubborn cop to help will be harder than cracking his toughest case. Andrea must find a way to do what s right while protecting her only sibling. As the clock ticks down, Andrea and Jon race to confront a heartless killer who will stop at thing to deliver a final, terrifying message.
- Author(s)Laura Griffin
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Weight213 g
- Width106 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.