All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to provide a picture of World War II at the frontline. It is the story, specifically, of the 2/2 Battalion who fought in the Middle East, Greece, Crete and Papua New Guinea. Barter describes the experience of battle and warfare itself: of fear and injury, of hunger and tiredness, of sickness, of marches through sw and jungles, of loneliness and bravery. The book provides an anatomy of war through the experience of this volunteer battalion who fought in all major theatres in World War II in which Australians took part.
- Author(s)Margaret Barter
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date23/06/2005
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.