Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this memoir, Naim Kattan returns to 1930s Baghdad, into an exotic world with its vibrant Jewish community. It is a portrait of a lost age, when Kurds, Bedouins, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived side by side. He recalls his discovery of literature and freedom, of women and love, and of the conflicts of roots and exiles.
- Author(s)Naim Kattan
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.