All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when globalization and techlogy make the world smaller; when it really matters, thing beats being there yourself. In business and in pleasure presence is where it's at but you can't fly halfway around the world and be fully present if you're jet-lagged. Solving the challenges of jet lag requires mastering healthy flying as a discipline. It is a discipline every flyer with purpose should be conversant with. That journey starts here. Master Productivity No Matter How Much You Travel; Build Vitality and Resilience on the Road; Beat Any Jet Lag Symptom You Have Every Time. Jet lag is t just about how you travel, it's about how you arrive.
- Author BiographyChristopher is a flight attendant, nutritional therapist and frequent flyer. Having flown for a UK airline on long- and short-haul fleets, he brings knowledge, experience, expertise and insight to this book. He shares the passion to change the way people fly by educating and informing the traveling public on how to travel well and healthily, long term. As a nutritional therapist who can count cabin crew as private clients he has dealt with frequent flying, jet lag and its consequences at their most brutal. At his private jet lag clinic he has seen first-hand the impact frequent flying has on business travelers' health and productivity. He is also co-founder of Global Business Travel Wellness Advisors (GBTWA).
- Author(s)Christopher Babayode
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.