All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides a first instruction to the topic of farms and gives young readers a general overview of what farming is like. Using a global perspective is shows some farming methods longer used in the developed world, e.g. oxen pulling ploughs.
- Author(s)Nancy Dickmann
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: World of Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.