All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors describe and critique how farmer participatory research is presently being used within a broad range of agricultural research and development programmes. They argue for the linkage of project objectives with implementation strategies.
- Author BiographyChristine Okali is an Independent Research Professional, Chelmsford, United Kingdom. Jim Sumberg is an agriculturalist by training and has over 25 years' experience working on small-scale farming systems and agricultural research policy in sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America. A key research interest has been the dynamics of change within agricultural systems.Previously he served as Programme Director at The New Economics Foundation and Senior Lecturer in Natural Resource Management in the School of Development Studies, University of East Anglia. John Farrington is with the Overseas Development Institute.
- Author(s)Christine Okali,James Sumberg,John Farrington
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight275 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.