All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a fun look at a typical week in the life of a farmer. It is written in the form of a first-person diary and looks at some of the key skills that a farmer needs and how they became a farmer. The end matter includes a spread on how readers can start their own diary.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Diary of A...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.