All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe host of the . 1 in-kitchen show on the Food Network delivers a cookbook with 120 recipes to fill America's yearnings for authentic comfort food. Nancy Fuller believes in bringing family together around the table, sharing stories and table manners. Her philosophy is to feed others with delicious, simple meals from the heart. Her straight-shooter approach to cooking will take the hassle out of dinner preparation. Every recipe helps readers to make healthy, authentic cooking their daily standard: From Buttery Braised Radishes to Bacon Wrapped Trout to Johnny's Carrot Cake, Nancy shows readers how satisfying freshly cooked comfort food can be. She wants to instill pride in the home cook, and this book will help any chef--from beginner to experienced, cook with authentic ingredients for hearty, healthy meals.
- Author BiographyNancy Fuller is the host of the popular Farmhouse Rules on the Food Network. She is a warm, loving mother who reared six children and devotes her time to 13 grandchildren who call her GiGi, and is the owner of Ginsberg's Foods, a multimillion-dollar business she runs with her husband. Nancy lives in an authentic 18th-century farmhouse on beautiful land in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Author(s)Nancy Fuller
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight1272 g
- Width262 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- shar.196328 Jul, 2016by
Easy to read and follow. Can't wait for more delicious recipes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.