All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionFarming for Health describes the use of farms, farm animals, plants and landscapes as a base for promoting human mental and physical health and social well-being. The book offers an overview of the development of 'Farming for Health' initiatives across Europe, resulting from changing paradigms in health care and the demand for new social and financial activities in agriculture and rural areas. The contributors are drawn from a range of countries and disciplines.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJan Hassink,Majken van Dijk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.