All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title aims to provide introductory and concluding surveys of the subject of farms, trees and farmers. Two central parts explore trends in farmer tree-growing and the factors which influence decision-making. Eight case studies cover, among other topics, the need for tree products, market access, the allocation of land and labour, and exposure to risk. In showing why farmers decide to grow or t grow trees, it seeks to increase the reader's kwledge about farming systems and to provide a guide to encouraging farm forestry throughout the world.
- Author BiographyJ E Michael Arnold is a forest economist who was formerly at the Oxford Forestry Institute. Peter A Dewees is a Natural Resource Management Specialist at the World Bank.
- Author(s)J. E. Michael Arnold,Peter A. Dewees
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.