All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFarra Morgan, Mystery at Morris Ferry, is a juvenile mystery reminiscent of the Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys and Trixie Belden genre. The Morgan's meet and befriends the Carson family at the campgrounds of Morris Ferry, an actual location in southern Tennessee. On the first day of vacation, Farra and her cousin Taylor, begin to explore the woods surrounding the lake and accidentally find themselves observing an argument between three men at an old abandoned fishing cabin. As they continue to watch one of the men is forced into the woods. Although Taylor thinks they should tell her aunt and uncle immediately, Farra does t agree and becomes involved in a mystery of danger and intrigue. Returning to the cabin the next day, they find more clues that something omius has occurred. She convinces her brother, Tommy along with Taylor and the two oldest Carson children, Gunner and Bella to return to the cabin during the night so she can look for clues. Their involvement results in the kidnapping of her younger sister, Sydney and the Carson's youngest son, Dax. Farra soon realizes she is the only person that kws the location of the two missing children. Setting out to rescue them, she comes face to face with the mysterious man that she suspects has been following the families during their vacation. She never suspects the true identity of this man, but he turns out to be instrumental in the mysterious happenings at Morris Ferry. Confronted with saving herself or attempting to rescue the two young children from the abandoned fishing cabin in the woods of Morris Ferry, she suddenly realizes the cabin has erupted in flames. Follow the pursuits of Farra Morgan as she attempts to solve the Mystery at Morris Ferry.
- Author BiographyWhen D. L. Holliday recently published a book of short stories written for her grandson over 20 years ago, Adventures of Tommy, she determined to complete the first book in a long planned series of mysteries. Together with her husband of 43 years, they share three adult children and four grandchildren, all living in close proximity to the family home. D. L. Holliday looks forward to completing the second book in the Farra Morgan series.
- Author(s)D L Holliday
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.