Farrow & Ball How to Decorate: Transform Your Home with Paint & by Joa Studholme, Charlotte Cosby, Farrow & Ball (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.81+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $76.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet to become the bible of home decoration, Farrow & Ball How to Decorate provides a highly practical and inspirational guide to the successful use of paint and paper in any home, large or small, urban or country. Published on the 70th anniversary of the founding of the iconic brand, the book brings together the expertise of Joa Studholme and the Farrow & Ball creative team to demystify the nitty-gritty of transforming a home - from deciding which colours work best in a rth-facing room to creating accents with paint and making the most of a feature wall.
- Author BiographyJoa Studholme Having joined Farrow & Ball over 19 years ago, Joa Studholme has amassed a vast wealth of experience. From developing the new colours to consulting on design projects, Joa has worked with the paints and papers every day on both residential and commercial projects. A self-confessed 'colour-geek', Joa's passion for interior design and colour means her own home is under constant renovation and she claims to redecorate it at least once a month. Charlotte Cosby Head of creative, Charlotte Cosby, has been working with Farrow & Ball for the past nine years. She has full responsibility for creative direction, including product development, brand identity, photography, showroom design and much more. Charlotte is passionate about pattern, colour and design and spends much of her free time redecorating her beautiful Victorian apartment by the sea. Farrow & Ball Paint pioneers John Farrow and Richard Ball founded their company in 1946. They met while working at a local clay pit and later went on to build their first factory in Dorset, southern England, where the company is still based. Farrow & Ball is now one of the world's leading home decorating brands, manufacturing decorative paint and wallpaper that transform homes around the globe. Farrow & Ball paint is distinguished for its depth of colour and unique finish developed through the use of high levels of pigment, rich resin binders, and ingredients with a high refractory nature. In addition, its complementary wallpaper products are handcrafted using Farrow & Ball paint with traditional block and trough printing methods, creating a distinctive tactile texture. Farrow & Ball distributes its paints and papers to 70 countries worldwide, and there are more than 50 Farrow & Ball showrooms in the UK, Europe and North America, as well as over 1,500 independent retailers who support the brand.
- Author(s)Charlotte Cosby,Farrow & Ball,Joa Studholme
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1590 g
- Width234 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine31 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.