All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brilliantly presented, thoroughly researched book brings together designers, design companies, ethical manufacturers and more, all with an African connection. It stars top designers who have sourced Africa for their designs and offers a visual ode to African fashion. It is eye-grabbing, filled with bold colours and over 200 photos and illustrations, and will be a definitive resource for the fashion industry. Shaw has travelled extensively throughout Africa, chronicling the fashion and textile industry and social enterprises across the continent.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Shaw has worked within the fashion industry in the UK, China, Turkey and now in Africa. She is a fashion designer, business woman, eco-entrepreneur, blogger, writer and visionary. Jacqueline has travelled extensively throughout Africa, chronicling the fashion and textile industry and social enterprises across the continent from Ghana to Nigeria and Southern Africa. Her blog, Africa Fashion Guide, has been highlighted by The Guardian as one of the top ten African fashion blogs.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Shaw
- PublisherJacaranda Books Art Music Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacaranda Books Art Music Ltd
- Content Note200
- Weight1634 g
- Width197 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.