All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume in the Palgrave Studies in Practice: Global Fashion Brand Management series, this book provides a comprehensive view on the internationalization of fashion brands, offering unique academic and managerial insights into how fashion brands in diverse sizes can build and sustain their businesses in competitive global marketplaces. It explores the theories and trends occurring within the fashion industry, one of the most active sectors of internationalization. The majority of global fashion brands operate beyond their home countries, yet t much is kwn about the ventures that generate more than half of their revenues. This book takes a critical look at the global-by-nature fashion industry through a collection of actual cases from multiple countries and cultural backgrounds.
- Author BiographyByoungho Jin is Putnam and Hayes Distinguished Professor in the Department of Consumer, Apparel, and Retail Studies at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro, USA. Dr Jin's research area focuses on international apparel retailing and branding. She has a visiting scholar invitation from King Saud University, Saudi Arabia and the University of Macerata, Italy. Elena Cedrola is Associate Professor at the University of Macerata, Italy, where she teaches Management and International Marketing. She is also Professor at the Catholic University of Milan, Italy. Dr Cedrola's research area focuses on SMEs' internationalization and Country of Origin Effect. She has been Visiting Scholar at the Beijing Normal University, China and at the Paris IV University, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Practice: Global Fashion Brand Management
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note16 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight339 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byByoungho Jin,Elena Cedrola
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.