All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors presents eye-opening theory, literature review and original research on the mutual influence of branding strategies and consumer response. Contributors use multiple methods to analyze consumers' psychosocial needs and the extent that their fulfillment goes beyond the usefulness or value of the items they purchase as well as the fashion industry's means of communicating brand identity and enhancing brand loyalty. Along the way, these studies raise important questions about consumer behaviors, consumer welfare, environmental ethics and the future of consumer research. Included in the coverage: * A symbolic interactionist perspective on fashion brand personality and advertisement response.* Optimizing fashion branding strategies in a fluctuating market.* An analysis of fashion brand extensions by artificial neural networks.* Domestic or foreign luxury brands? A comparison of status- and n-status- seeking teenagers.* The impact of consumers' need for uniqueness on purchase perception.* How brand awareness relates to market outcome, brand equity and the marketing mix. A breakthrough volume on the complexities of how and why we buy, Fashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors will captivate researchers and practitioners in the fields of consumer psychology, marketing and ecomics.
- Author BiographyTsan-Ming Choi is currently an associate professor at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Over the past few years, he has actively participated in a variety of research projects in branding and supply chain management. His papers have appeared in leading business and engineering journals such as IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Parts A, B, C, Automatica, Production and Operations Management, Decision Support Systems, Journal of Brand Management, and various other IEEE Transactions, as well as well-established fashion journals such as Journal of the Textile Institute, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, Textile Research Journal etc. He has authored/edited five research handbooks and guest-edited seven special issues in academic journals. He is an associate editor/editorial board member of various well-established journals which including Decision Support Systems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics - Part A, Information Sciences and Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleInternational Series on Consumer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byTsan-Ming Choi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.