Fashion Design Essentials: 100 Principles of Fashion Design by Jay Calderin (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative ideas are elevated by experience and expertise. This book sets forth a challenge to fashion designers: continue to expand your horizons, exercise your skills and experiment with strategies. Filled with inspiring fashion design details from around the world, Fashion Design Essentials supplies a selection of starting points for fashion designers of all levels, as well as a wide variety of useful examples for each stage of the design process. Inside, you'll find insight on: - How to define concepts and render them - Understanding textiles and the process of selecting fabrics - Developing sewing skills and constructing garments - How to build a reputation and find an audience for your work All 100 insights are beautifully illustrated with real-world fashion designs. If your creativity has staggered or stalled, the variety of subjects in this book will provide new ways to jumpstart it and refocus. Learn to employ alternative ways of thinking and actively pursue experiences that stimulate artistry with Fashion Design Essentials.
- Author BiographyJay Calderin teaches a wide variety of fashion and professional development courses at the School of Fashion Design in Boston, where he is also the director of Creative Marketing. He founded and serves as executive director of Boston Fashion Week (http://www.bostonfashionweek.com). He is currently the regional director of the Fashion Group International of Boston, and his designs have appeared in the pages of Vogue and Elle magazines. He is the author of Form, Fit, and Fashion.
- Author(s)Jay Calderin
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.