All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work helps readers learn the ins and outs of the glamorous fashion world. Virtual Apprentice: Fashion Designer introduces young readers to the trendy world of fashion. Bringing readers inside this exciting industry, this new career book provides an in-depth look at a career in this field, featuring profiles of working professionals, 'Reality Check' sidebars, and 'A Day in the Life' activity list. This accessible guide is filled with full-color and black-and-white photographs, providing a behind-the-scenes look at a career in fashion design. Chapters include: The Evolution of Fashion; Fashion Designer at Work; Fashion Design Tech and Trends; Fashion Industry Sweat and Shears; Finding the Right Fit; Kids Ask, Fashion Designers Answer; and, Fashion Designer for a Day.
- Author BiographyDon Rauf helped write the Career Ideas for Teens series for Facts On File and Checkmark Books and currently resides in Seattle, Washington. Monique Vescia is a contributor to the Scholastic BookFiles series of reading guides for middle-school kids and to the Career Ideas for Teens series for Facts On File and Checkmark Books. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Don Rauf,Monique Vescia
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleVirtual Apprentice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteapproximately 20 full-colour & black-&-white photographs, index, sidebars
- Weight159 g
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age9 to 15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.