All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful boxed set of patterns for today's most popular fashion dolls by costume designer Robert Archer celebrates the fashion-doll explosion of recent years. Snap open the self-sticking binding of this boxed collection to find twenty-seven full-size patterns on easy-to-use loose sheets, comprised of three patterns for each of nine dolls: Gene, Tyler Wentworth, Alex, Daisy, Willow, Brenda Starr, Mickie-Maggie, Clea Bellas, and the Elle doll. The accompanying full-size book presents the designer's original sketches and colour photographs of each outfit, as well as a measurement chart and doll description.
- Author(s)Robert Archer
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2002
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1342 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Archer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.