Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.58+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionExamining what it is that makes fashion illustration the choice of the moment of art directors and style magazines, this book follows the renaissance predicted by the authors 2000 book, Fashion Illustration Now . Borrellis introduction describes the contemporary mood among these artists and in particular shows how the maturing of the digital age has had a surprising and astonishingly creative effect on the handmade art of illustration. Organized alphabetically by artist and in a similar format to Fashion Illustration Now , the book includes over forty exceptional artists, who capture the mood of contemporary style, show examples of their work and describe their inspiration.
- Author BiographyLaird Borrelli is Senior Fashion Editor at the fashion website Style.com. She is the bestselling author of Fashion Illustration Now and Handbags - A Lexicon of Style.
- Author(s)Laird Borrelli
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note226 illustrations, 177 in colour
- Weight920 g
- Width235 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.