All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases the fashion sketches of sixty contemporary fashion designers, selected for their extraordinary talent in the art of illustration. The drawings of world-famous designers such as Christian Lacroix, Sonia Rykiel and Yves Saint Laurent appear, as well as the work of up-and-coming visionaries including Roksanda Ilincic, Jens Laugesen and Tuleh. Their fashion drawings display a wide range of creative techniques and approaches: from refined and elegant sketchwork, through colourful and cartoon-like imagery, to amazingly accomplished draftsmanship. All the artworks featured are guaranteed to amaze, enlighten and inspire anyone interested in fashion or illustration.
- Author BiographyLaird Borrelli is Senior Fashion Editor at style.com in New York. She is the author of the bestselling Fashion Illustration Now, Fashion Illustration Next and Netmode.
- Author(s)Laird Borrelli
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note280 illustrations, 200 in colour
- Weight1440 g
- Width234 mm
- Height285 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.