All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Journalism presents a comprehensive overview of how fashion journalism operates and how to report on fashion. Encompassing skills for print and online media, the book includes many case studies and interviews with fashion journalists working for newspapers, magazines, broadcasting and websites, as well as with stylists, PR executives, photographers and bloggers. The first hand explanations of these roles and practical tips and advice are accompanied by analysis of examples from their work. The business of fashion and fashion PR is explained for the trainee journalist, offering practical guidance on how to report effectively on fashion - from sources and research to writing and layout., with chapter including suggested exercises and further reading. Covering a broad range of subject areas, from law and ethics and using social media to fashion theory and reporting the catwalk, this text offers everything a student or trainee needs to kw to excel in fashion journalism.
- Author BiographyJulie Bradford is Programme Leader for BA Fashion Journalism at University of Sunderland, UK.
- Author(s)Julie Bradford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.