All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what's involved in becoming a fashion photographer from a top professional in the field. You'll find out about the photographer's heroes, the equipment and skills he uses, and the challenges of producing amazing photos of fashion and models!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Justin Dallas,Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIgnite: The Coolest Jobs on the Planet
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.