All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Retail Supply Chain Management: A Systems Optimization Approach is a comprehensive reference source that provides the state-of-the-art findings on many important emerging research issues related to retail supply chain management and optimization problems. The book takes an explicit systems approach, and discusses retailled fashion supply chain coordination mechanisms and consumer market informationdriven fashion retail supply chain models, as well as suggesting future research avenues. This volume will be of interest t only to those involved in the fashion industry, but also to academics and practitioners in the wider fields of business, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering and supply chain management.
- Author BiographyDr. Tsan-Ming Choi (Jason) is currently an Associate Professor in Fashion Business at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Over the past few years, he has actively participated in a variety of research projects on supply chain management and applied optimization. He has authored/edited ten books and guest-edited twelve special issues for various leading journals on related topics. He has published over 100 papers in peer-refereed academic journals such as Annals of Operations Research, Automatica, Computers and Operations Research, Decision Support Systems, European Journal of Operational Research, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (Parts A, B, C; Systems), International Journal of Production Economics, International Journal of Production Research, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Omega, Production and Operations Management, Service Science (INFORMS Journal), Supply Chain Management, Textile Research Journal, Tourism Management, Transportation Research, etc. He is currently an area editor/associate editor/guest editor of Annals of Operations Research, Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, Decision Sciences, Decision Support Systems, European Management Journal, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Systems, Information Sciences, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Production and Operations Management, and various other operations management and information systems journals. He is also an executive committee member of professional organizations such as IEEE-SMC (HK) and POMS (HK). He received the President's Award for Excellent Achievement of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in November, 2008 (the most prestigious award for a faculty member at the university level). He is a member of various internationally renowned professional organizations such as IEEE, INFORMS, ITAA, and POMS.
- Author(s)Tsan-Ming Choi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleCommunications in Cybernetics, Systems Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.