All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing easy-to-follow instructions on all the main basic and intermediate skills required to sew garments from a pattern, Fashion Sewing: Introductory Techniques is an excellent resource for fashion design students who want to improve their sewing skills. The book includes advice on setting up the home sewing studio, an introduction to fabrics, a fitting guide and a wide range of basic and intermediate techniques on stitches, seams, hems and fastenings. Featuring comprehensive instructions, accompanied by large, clear illustrations, this book enables readers to visualize each action and apply key sewing techniques to their own projects.
- Author BiographyConnie Amaden-Crawford is President and CEO of Fashion Patterns by Coni, a member of the Sewing Hall of Fame, and a licensed designer for The McCall Pattern Company under the Butterick label. She is author of The Art of Fashion Draping, 4th Edition (Fairchild Books, 2012).
- Author(s)Connie Amaden-Crawford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRequired Reading Range
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note1000 colour illus
- Weight781 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.