All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Sketchbook, 6th Edition, demystifies the fashion drawing process with simple, step-by-step directions. Now in full color and completely revised, with updated instructions and images throughout, this introductory text explains how to draw women, men, and children, pose the figure, develop the fashion head and face, sketch accessories, add garment details, and prepare flats and specs. Abling's detailed, easy-to-follow lessons are accompanied by Women's Wear Daily photographs from the showroom and the runway that accelerate comprehension and lead to the diversification of drawing skills.
- Author BiographyBina Abling has taught courses on design concepts, fashion illustration, model drawing, and fashion portfolio in the fashion design departments at the Fashion Institute of Technology and Parsons School of Design. She is the author of numerous books on fashion illustration, model drawing, and rendering.
- Author(s)Bina Abling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight457 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsConcealed wire
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.