All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionBe the fashion stylist of your very own collection. Sticker, draw, style! Put together super-stylish sticker looks and learn how to draw and design your own clothes and figures, inspired by beautiful illustrations from Missy McCullough. Fashion Stylist is also bursting with fab facts about the fashion world, trends, and designers to wow your friends. With over 150 stickers plus a unique pull-out runway poster to showcase your dream designs.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne is a children's author who has written many nonfiction books on a wide variety of topics. She has a special interest in clothes design. Missy McCullough was born and raised in Los Angeles. She worked for many years as a fashion designer and her work has been featured on NBC's Today Show and the Daily Candy Everywhere Edition. Missy is also a regular contributor to NYLON magazine and other international publications.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurence King
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Missy McCullough
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.