All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion: The History of Clothes is a brief chrological fashion show with key dates and mini guides to underwear, hats, jewellery and shoes. From the ancient world to the present day, find out what was in fashion and for how long. Hundreds of detailed illustrations along the way with the accompanying text describes how clothes were worn to signify work, class and changing social attitudes.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Morley studied English at Oxford University. She has taught English and History and written historical fiction and non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Morley
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.