All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptiongreen designed: Fashion presents more than 40 invative fashion designers and projects that work with an ecological consciousness. In the production, the designers are oriented toward or already completely fulfil environmentally and socially sound standards. This volume shows eco-fashion in every possible variation, ranging from the small, original t-shirt collection to exclusive haute couture that lives up to the standards set by Parisian fashion icons. The topic is red-hot because a green conscience is trendy, even in fashion. Eco-fashion is a lifestyle and has become a moral statement. It is healthy, sustainable, and fair - and that sells well. The eco labels create a new niche that does justice to the trend, while retaining its individuality. And, in contrast to mass production, individuality is more in demand than ever. This situation has made it possible for even small fashion projects to establish themselves and t get lost in the fashion jungle.
- Author(s)Christine Bierhals
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleGreen Designed
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note168 colour ill.
- Weight839 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.