All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClothing worn by plantation society shortly before the beginning of the Civil War. This collection of 29 carefully researched illustrations captures the fine details of these garments, which include walking costumes, evening gowns, morning and afteron dresses, and wedding apparel for women, as well as suits, vests, trousers, and handsome military uniforms.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Fashion Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.