All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen exquisite creations all made using Noro yarns! This yarn is made of natural materials and is color-blended into vivid hues. Using fingering, DK, medium and bulky weight Noro yarns, Jenny King has created unique and breath-taking designs that you will want to create again and again! Accessories such as scarves, a hat, capelet, shawls, wraps and more that will raise your wardrobe to the next level! Beginner and experienced crocheters alike will love working with this yarn as it's easy to work with. Each design will look different due to the variegated colors of the yarn. Skill Levels: Easy to Intermediate.
- Author BiographyJenny King is Australia's most innovative and amazingly diverse crochet designer. Crochet is her passion. She has been extremely lucky to have made her obsession her profession. Her work ranges from glamorous runway fashions to soft felted dreadlock dolls. Jenny lives in Queensland, Australia with her husband and 3 adult boomerang children. Boomerang means that they leave and then come back and leave and come back.
- Author(s)Jenny King
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.