All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionHollywood's top screenwriters look back at their early low-budget efforts and provide valuable tips, tricks, and advice on how to create a solid screenplay for a low-budget movie. Includes in-depth interviews with: Tom DiCillo (Living in Oblivion), Whit Stillman (Metropolitan), Richard Glatzer (Grief), Henry Jaglom (Venice/Venice), Dan Futterman (Capote), John McNaughton (Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer), Coleman Hough (Bubble), Rebecca Miller (Personal Velocity), Stuart Gordon (Re-Animator), Joan Micklin Silver (Hester Street), Ali Selim (Sweet Land), Stephen Belber (Tape), Eric Bogosian (subUrbia), George Romero (Martin), Bob Clark (Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things), Roger Nygard (Suckers), Alex Cox (Repo Man), Amy Holden Jones (Love Letters), Kenneth Lonergan (You Can Count On Me), Dylan Kidd (Roger Dodger), LM Kit Carson (Paris, Texas), Kasi Lemmons (Eve's Bayou), and Miranda July (Me and You and Everyone We Kw).
- Author BiographyJohn Gaspard has directed and/or produced six low-budget features, including the digital feature, Grown Men, which premiered at the Ashland International Film Festival and won the Best of Fest/Best Screenplay award at the Black Point Film Festival.
- Author(s)John Gaspard
- Date of Publication21/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.