Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionMultiple Myeloma accounts for approximately 0.8% of cancers worldwide, with about 114 000 new cases each year. Rapid progress is being made in the development of new treatments and, although myeloma is incurable at present, survival has almost tripled over the past 10 years and it is w projected that a third of patients will survive more than 10 years after diagsis. Fast Facts: Multiple Myeloma and Plasma Cell Dyscrasias emphasizes the importance of early diagsis for a favourable outcome, covers the ever-increasing role of genetics in diagsis and treatment, and discusses new and gold-standard treatments. A chapter on supportive care also features and briefs the healthcare professional on long-term outcomes and quality of life issues. Primarily intended for primary care providers, specialist nurses, junior doctors and allied healthcare professionals, this highly readable resource provides a comprehensive overview of myeloma and other plasma cell dyscrasias, from bench to bedside, putting the pathogenesis, diagsis and treatment of these disorders in the context of daily clinical practice.
- Author(s)Sagar Lonial
- PublisherHealth Press Limited
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHealth Press Limited
- Content Note23
- Width150 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.