All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow much of the world is covered in water? What is the deepest-living fish? How are waves caused? Why are coral reefs in danger? Take a journey beneath the waves and into the deep, and collect some bite-size facts about oceans, marine life, and sunken treasures along the way. Fast Facts is a new series of high-interest, lower reading ability books aimed at fact-hungry children who enjoy information books but may be less confident readers or have difficulty with the usual quantity and level of text aimed at their age group.
- Author BiographyThe Fast Facts series of books is written by a team of children's literacy experts in conjunction with specialist authors and subject consultants
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFast Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight172 g
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.