All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe family-friendly paleo cookbook from award-winning Australian chef and restaurateur Pete Evans Real food, in under 30 minutes! Recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free. Pete Evans kws that most of us don't have hours to spend in the kitchen making meals that are good for us and that taste great too. We want food that urishes us, but that is also easy to make (and that the kids might eat!). The key is using herbs, spices, nuts and good fats to bring bold flavours and textures to even the simplest dishes. In Fast Food for Busy Families, Pete shares more than 100 of his favourite -fuss meals for people on the go. This is fast food as you have never seen it before: fresh, delicious, nutrient-dense and ready in minutes. Pete has you covered for breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and shows you quick ideas for those times when it's hard to keep things healthy: for snacks, treats, barbecues and when entertaining. There are also tips for cutting down your time in the kitchen so that you can spend more time enjoying your meals with the people you love. All of his recipes are full of fresh vegetables, ethically farmed meats and offal, sustainable seafood, nuts and seeds, and completely free from grains, dairy, refined sugar and legumes. It's never been so easy to eat well, and look and feel amazing!
- Author BiographyEvans is an award-winning chef, restaurateur, author, television presenter, health coach, adventure seeker and father. He's one of Australia's leading authorities on healthy cooking and is dedicated to improving people's lives through education about nutritional food and wellness. Pete is host of his own television program, The Paleo Way, and co-host of Channel 7's hugely successful show My Kitchen Rules.
- Author(s)Pete Evans
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight973 g
- Width207 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $45.04New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.28Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.