All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOvercoming the agility limitations of conventional frequency synthesizers in multi-band OFDM ultra wideband is a key research goal in digital techlogy. This volume outlines a frequency plan that can generate all the required frequencies from a single fixed frequency, able to implement center frequencies with more than two levels of SSB mixing. It recognizes the need for future synthesizers to bypass on-chip inductors and operate at low voltages to enable the increased integration and efficiency of networked appliances. The author examines in depth the architecture of the dividers that generate the necessary frequencies from a single base frequency and are capable of establishing a fractional division ratio. Presenting the first CMOS inductorless single PLL 14-band frequency synthesizer for MB-OFDMUWB makes this volume a key addition to the literature, and with the synthesizer capable of arbitrary band-hopping in less than two naseconds, it operates well within the desired range on a 1.2-volt power supply. The author's close analysis of the operation, stability, and phase ise of injection-locked regenerative frequency dividers will provide researchers and technicians with much food for developmental thought.
- Author(s)Lawrence E. Larson,Mohammad Farazian,Prasad Gudem
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.