All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe opportunity to make money in the fast-growing sport of Quarter Horse racing--more than $350 million is wagered in the US, Mexico, and Canada--is greater than ever. However, few racing fans understand the sport because very little published literature exists. Fast Horses, Fast Money educates and entertains racing fans by providing an in-depth analysis of the sport--from a veteran horseplayer's unique point of view. Featuring new research on 286 actual winning racehorses, the book teaches all levels of gamblers, horseplayers, handicappers, and horsemen how to win more gambling and purse money--and hit long shots. Every important racing factor--including jockeys, trainers, breeders, owners, speed indexes, post positions, class, recent form, the tote board, and much more--is analyzed. The book has been featured on TVG and endorsed by a number of leading Quarter Horse analysts, horsemen, and handicappers.
- Author BiographyVeteran Quarter Horse racing analyst and handicapper Steve Sharp is a college English professor with more than 15 years of handicapping experience at his home track, Los Alamitos Race Course, the world's premier track for Quarter Horses. Sharp has appeared on both TVG's racing show, The Quarters, and Handicapper's Corner, a Los Alamitos racing show. His articles and essays on Quarter Horse racing have appeared in such publications as Bridle and Bit, stallionesearch.com, The Indiana Quarter Horse Journal, The American Quarter Horse Racing Journal, The American Chronicle, the Iowa Quarter Horse Magazine, and gather.com.
- Author(s)Steve Sharp
- Date of Publication07/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.