All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart your engines and find out the answers...fast! How long did Concorde take to cross the Atlantic? What is a sonic boom? How fast does a rocket shoot into space? Enter the world of the fastest machines, the latest techlogy and some record-breaking speeds...and be amazed!
- Author BiographyIAN GRAHAM is a science and technology expert. He has written more than 200 books on subjects ranging from space exploration, aircraft and military technology to astronomy, transport and forensic science.
- Author(s)Ian Graham
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFast!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.