All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 18 delightful projects perfect for showcasing your favourite fabrics. Sara Diepersloot, author of the popular Simple Style , presents 18 exciting new patterns - all featuring an alternate colourway. Kwn for irresistible projects that come together quickly, Sara gives today's quilters a fun way to showcase the gorgeous fabrics they love.
- Author BiographySara Diepersloot is the owner of Surf City Quilting, a highly successful computer-guided machine quilting business.
- Author(s)Sara Diepersloot
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.