All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday the town of Furryville's a very isy place, crammed with crowds of creatures getting ready for a race. The air is filled with honking horns and engines revving up, as racers take their places for the Silver Serpent Cup! This delightful rhyming picture book with detailed, lively illustrations will delight children everywhere - especially those who like reading about cars and 'things that go!'
- Author BiographyEd Eaves has been working as an illustrator since 2000, when he graduated from Kingston University in Surrey with a first class honours degree. Ed is the award-winning illustrator of How to Grow a Dinosaur, Supermarket Zoo, Alien School and Plunge into the Pirate Pool. Ed now lives in a village on the Kent coast with his wife and fellow illustrator Rebecca Finn and their two dogs. Jonathan Emmett was born in Leicestershire in 1965, the son of a factory fitter and a primary school teacher. In addition to writing picture books such as Bringing Down the Moon, Someone Bigger and Ruby Flew Too!, he also paper-engineers pop-up books. His books have won several awards including the Red House Children's Book Award for Pigs Might Fly and the Kiekeboekprijs for Bringing Down the Moon. He lives in Nottingham with his wife, Rachel, and his children, Max and Laura. Visit his website at www.scribblestreet.co.uk
- Author(s)Jonathan Emmett
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight168 g
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ed Eaves
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.