Fasten Your Seatbelt: The Passenger is Flying the Plane by Nawal K. Taneja (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFasten Your Seatbelt: The Passenger is Flying the Plane is the fourth in a series written at the encouragement of practitioners in the global airline industry. Core customers are beginning to seize control of the direction of the industry from airline management. Customers are doing so due to deep dissatisfaction with what is being offered by traditional carriers across all areas, including network, product, price, customer service and the distribution system. New airlines have clearly focused business designs with the discipline to reject n-valued products or services. In the US, new airlines score higher in customer satisfaction, offering lower fares and making larger operating profits. This book is about customer behaviour and how to address it. It provides detailed but easy-to-read practical discussion of the changes required on the part of airline management t only to think boldly, but also to execute courageously and relentlessly, ground-breaking strategies to fly ahead of their customers. As with previous books written by Nawal Taneja, the primary audience continues to be senior level practitioners within the global airline industry - in both traditional carrier and low complexity carrier segments. The approach is impartial, candid and pragmatic, based on what is happening in the actual market place rather than theoretical business models.
- Author BiographyNawal K. Taneja has more than 30 years of experience in the airline industry. As a practitioner, he has worked for and advised major airlines and airline-related businesses worldwide in the areas of strategic and tactical planning. In academia, he has served as Professor and Chairman of the Aerospace Engineering and Aviation Department at the Ohio State University, and an Associate Professor in the Flight Transportation Laboratory of the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. On the government side, he has advised civil aviation authorities in public policy areas such as airline liberalization, air transportation bilateral and multilateral agreements, and the management and operations of government-owned airlines.
- Author(s)Nawal K. Taneja
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2005
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 31 b&w illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.