All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are we fatter as a nation than we have ever been before? Is rising obesity causing life expectancy to fall for the first time? How will our healthcare system cope? What can Britain do to reverse the trend? Pocket Issue, Fat takes a look at the hard facts behind the headlines and gives you some answers. Pocket Issue - small briefs for a big world. For a quick fix on the big issues, Pocket Issue delivers the facts in only 96 pages. Pithy and pocket sized, titles brief you on the biggest challenges facing our world: food, climate change, oil shortages, conflict in the Middle East - delivering the facts in an accessible, easy-to-read style.
- Author BiographyAuthor Mary Alexander started her writing career as a journalist before turning to books. She is the author of Calling the Shots, a look at childhood vaccination, Pocket Issue, Food and Pocket Issue, Pandemics, ghost author of the memoir, Call Me Elizabeth. Authors are supported by independent and expert researchers, with each guide using our unique template to take you quickly through the issues: The One Minute Guide, The Roots, The Key Players, Stargazing, In Your Hands, Glossary and Further Reading.
- Author(s)Mary Alexander
- PublisherPocket Issue Limited
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitlePocket Issue
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Issue Limited
- Content Note10 line drawings, 6 charts
- Weight150 g
- Width120 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.