All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 50 quick, easy ideas for upcycling fat quarters into a variety of pretty patchwork goodies. Cute and diverse, projects include toys, homeware, clothing and gifts. It comes from prolific author Amanda Carestio. What's a fat quarter? A lovely 18 X 22 inch bit of fabric that's often just languishing in a stitcher's stash. But with this creative collection, those bits of material can be transformed into a variety of wonderful things. Take one fat quarter and you can make a bowl cover or fabric flower. Take two coordinating quarters and you've got a boho bag or patchwork frame. You'll be amazed at how far they can go - and when you've finished making these baskets, blankets, quilts and curtains, you may even need to buy more!
- Author BiographyAmanda Carestio is a young indie crafter of note in Asheville, North Carolina. She blogs at www.digsandbean.blogspot.com and sells her crafts at her digsandbeans Etsy shop. More of Amanda's creations can be found in Stash Happy: Felt (9781600599255), Wee Felt Worlds (9781454703938), Heart-Felt Holidays (9781454702818), Never Been Stitched (9781454704218), Felt-o-ween (9781454708513) and Fa La la La Felt (9781600596155).
- Author(s)Amanda Carestio
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.