Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this instant New York Times bestseller, master of suspense J.A. Jance delivers ather pulse-pounding tale where matter where you hide, one is safe. Ali Reylds begins the summer thinking her most difficult challenge will be surviving a six-week long course as the lone forty-something female at the Arizona Police Academy t to mention taking over the 6:00 a.m. shift at her family s restaurant while her parents enjoy a long overdue Caribbean cruise. However, when Brenda Riley, a colleague from Ali s old news broadcasting days in California, shows up in town with an alcohol problem and an unlikely story about a missing fiance, Ali reluctantly agrees to help. The man posing as Brenda s fiance is revealed to be Richard Lowensdale, a cyber-sociopath who has left a trail of broken hearts in his virtual wake. When he is viciously murdered, the women he once victimized are considered suspects. The police soon focus their investigation on Brenda, who is already kwn to have broken into Richard s home and computer before vanishing without a trace. Attempting to clear her friend s name, Ali is drawn into a web of online intrigue that may lead to a real-world fatal error.
- Author(s)J A Jance
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Audio
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight254 g
- Width131 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byKaren Ziemba
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $35.47
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.17
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.70
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $41.17
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.