All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the battlefields of Flanders in WWI to the dangers of Hitler's Gestapo in occupied Europe in WWII Alan Stone, an English-Canadian experiences war, love and espionage.
- Author BiographyRon Van Stone was born in Toronto, Ontario in 1934 and raised in Belleville, Ontario. He worked in industry for ten years before joining tha Ontario Provincial Police. During his thirty years as a police officer he served at Burlington and Essex Detachments. He started writing novels as a hobby several years before retiring. He has written fourteen books and this is his first one to be published. Married for forty-nine years to Marjory, they have two children and seven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Ron Van Stone
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.